[Typo3-install] Disappearing files in uncompress

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sat Dec 3 21:12:13 CET 2005

I have now got SSH permission for my webhotell, so now I could uncompress
the dummy package and get all the files packed out. In other words there is
some kind of time-out in the Webshell when uncompressing such a large file
as dummy-x.x.x.zip. Webshell is not possible to use for uncompressing the
file, I had to use SSH.

Regards, Gunnar Jonsson

"Gunnar Jonsson" <gu-jonss at online.no> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1133300250.20305.typo3-install at lists.netfielders.de...