[Typo3-install] I can't Import the database sql-file

ncahen @ associatives.org ncahen at associatives.org
Thu Aug 18 22:11:29 CEST 2005

Effectively, it works.
Thanks, Robert.
Next time,  will look deeper in the archives...

Nicolas

Wuergler Robert wrote:

>It looks similar to this problem, doesn't it?
>You'll see an obious workaround there (use myPHPAdmin), not really a
>solution ...
>Robert

ncahen @ associatives.org wrote:

Hi,

I can't import the database sql-file to the selected database, during
installation.

While installing quickstart-3.8.0,
When I try to import the database sql-file from the database analyser,
the answer I receive is:
*"*
*No tables* There seems to be no CREATE TABLE definitions in the SQL
file. This tool is intelligently creating one table at a time and not
just dumping the whole content of the file uncritically. That's why
there must be defined tables in the SQL file.
"
Typo3 connects without any problems with My SQL.

I looked in the english and install mailist archives, but didn't find
any response to this sepcific problem.
Does anybody now how to fix that?

In the case it can help, I send some more informations

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas