[Typo3-UG Hannover] Re: [Typo3] RFC: should be enable authentication ?

Jan-Hendrik jh at k1net.de
Tue May 6 13:37:25 CEST 2003

A good idea in general. BUT: I am not going to spend weeks on this right
now, you just have to subscribe, that's it :-) There are nifty things out
there. Some are done in no time, others take a lot.... I am for B as well.,
as this is a solution which is set up in no time ;-)

jhh

news:mailman.1052214806.21137.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...