[TYPO3-GSoC] Google Summer of Code Application

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Mar 21 17:15:04 CET 2014

Hi Lachezar,

Welcome on board.

Lachezar Lechev wrote:

> What do I have to do after that and How and where to post the Patch?

You might want to take a look at the contibution walkthrough tutorial:
http://wiki.typo3.org/CWT

Please keep in mind that TYPO3 Flow consists of several parts that live in
their own repository. Therefore you might need to repeat the instructions in
the tutorial for each repository.

If you have any further questions, I suggest to directly ask on the IRC
server:
irc://irc.freenode.net#typo3-flow

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!