[TYPO3-GSoC] Mentors and ideas for Google Summer of Code 2014

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Feb 12 17:53:39 CET 2014

Hi Ben et al.,

ben van 't ende wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know we opened the search for ideas and mentors. Yesterday
> we published the article on typo3.org:
>
> http://typo3.org/news/article/mentors-and-ideas-for-google-summer-of-code-2014/

I am interested in both mentoring and coding :)

What happened to the idea of an universal Flow installer (like the CMS
install tool)?
What has happened to last years projects. I followed them a bit, but did not
hear much of them.
I guess we can recycle some of the unpicked ideas from the last years.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!