[TYPO3-GSoC] Re: Exams! :-(

ananth ananth.me at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:54:19 CEST 2013

actually...no. :) The mailing list and the irc is inactive post the deadline as the mentors are busy with rating the proposals and other activities and students like us are busy making up for the commitments made in the proposal in this time period. Hence you don't find any activity! It was quite active before the deadline, a lot of people would be available interact! Well, the routine that has come about now is that we come online only to find out if there is any update or if we have a doubt about any topic :)

How is your preparation going on?!