[TYPO3-GSoC] Exams! :-(

puja singh singh.puja92 at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 21:41:45 CEST 2013

Hi Kostya

And I think you are a bit mistaken here. A lot of people have applied for projects with TYPO3 (though i really don't have any idea about the number of slots available,i.e.,how many are gonna get it),but a bunch of people have been active in this mailing list as well,you can check the mailing list archives if you want to.

By the way, which project are you applying for?

Regards
Puja