[TYPO3-GSoC] Fwd: GSOC 2013

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Mar 1 18:15:26 CET 2013

Dear Andun,

it is great to hear from you and your interest in working with TYPO3 in
this years Google Summer Of Code. At the moment the registration phase
hasn't begun so you cannot yet apply for the program. I will make sure
to write here again as soon as registration starts. Of course you could
also work on anything TYPO3 related outside of GSoC.

Best regards,
Christian Mueller