[TYPO3-GSoC] oAuth layer for TYPO3 authentification

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Apr 29 23:06:17 CEST 2013

Hi geetakshi,

geetakshi wrote:

>  I looked into the code of sysext/core/Classes/Authentication/ and I think
>  I am getting a hang of what we will need to do during implementation of
>  oAuth layer

Essentially, you will need to implement an own auth service for Frontend and
Backend, as well some some house keeping code and field definitions to
handle the whole think in the backend.
On top of that you should thing of a generic Frontend plugin (or extend the
default FE auth plugin) to log in FE users. Some for the backend.

Do not forget to hand in your application in time.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!