[TYPO3-GSoC] Re: oAuth layer for TYPO3 authentification

geetakshi geetakshi.19 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:57:59 CEST 2013

Thanks tobias for welcoming me so nicely. I dropped an email to Sebasitan about my ideas and questions but I think he is busy with something so I proceeded myself. I looked into the code of sysext/core/Classes/Authentication/ and I think I am getting a hang of what we will need to do during implementation of oAuth layer. I also tried to learn more about opauth (https://github.com/opauth/opauth/wiki) and it seems to me as the perfect way to integrate oAuth layer in Typo3 authentication.

Thanks,
Geetakshi