[TYPO3-GSoC] Students: hand in project proposals now

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Mon Apr 29 17:56:23 CEST 2013

Dear students,

please submit your project proposals on google-melange.com. Thats the only way, we - the mentors - can review, comment and rate your proposal.

You can already submit it now, even if it's not 100% finished/polished. You have the chance to edit it in the next days. If you submit your proposal early, we can comment and discuss your proposal with you, so you have the chance to improve and enhance it before the deadline.

You must hand in your proposal by Friday, 3.5. 19:00 UTC (http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013)

looking forward
   tobias

--