[TYPO3-GSoC] FW: Error! :(

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Apr 23 07:41:04 CEST 2013

Hello Puja,

there are 2 things you should do:

1. login into the backend
   Web > Pages > Add a page (either with the add button, or via d&d)
2. Now you may get a warning "no template defined"
   Install Ext: static_templates to get an easy start
   Web > Templates > Includes (include a template)
   Alternativly you may contact me again :D

Regards
Kay

Am 23.04.13 00:46, schrieb puja singh:

> From: singh.puja92 at hotmail.com
> To: typo3-gsoc at lists.typo3.org; mail at markus-guenther.de
> CC: tobias.liebig at typo3.org
> Subject: Error! :(
> Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 04:11:52 +0530
>

> Hi
> I am still getting an error with typo3,when i open my dummy frontend.it says:
> #1301648975: No pages are found on the rootlevel!
>

> here's a screenshot of the error :  (the attachment)
>
> (so far,i was under the impression that my typo3 is working up and fine,because i kept playing with the  backend...never really saw the matter with this dummy frontend :( )someone please help out!
> thanksgreetspuja

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach