[TYPO3-GSoC] Project Idea for Gsoc-2013

puneet kala puneet.0191 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:06:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am very much interested in working on a testing project that involves
WebDrivers like Selenium Webdrivers, since we have Web Application we can
develop a framework that can be used for automation testing of the
application.

We can use Selenium WebDrivers along with TestNG and Eclipse to develop
Automation scripts for the application and Unit test Cases. We will than be
able to set up batch runs for Different Modules and with every new version
coming up we can easily do the regression testing.

So I suggest we can have a Automation Testing Project for Typo3 and I would
really love to work on this project. Please provide me with the feedback on
the idea.

Regards,
Puneet Kala