[TYPO3-GSoC] FW: Want to contribute in a project.

puja singh singh.puja92 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 23:58:44 CEST 2013

From: singh.puja92 at hotmail.com
To: prismmodelchecker.gsoc at gmail.com
Subject: FW: Want to contribute in a project.
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:01:15 +0530

From: singh.puja92 at hotmail.com
To: gsoc at ogdf.net
Subject: Want to contribute in a project.
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:26:12 +0530

Hello everyone!  I am Puja Singh, from Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata , India.I have been an open source enthusiast for quite a some time now,and was wondering if GSoC 2013 could provide me a platform good enough to the next level.  I am familiar with C, C++, JAVA, PYTHON, HTML(5), JavaScript , PHP, MySQL , PL/SQL and have been working on Cloud Computing for last 1.5 years now (I have a paper published in a special edition of Springer). Also,I am ac active member of the Linux User Group, Nixal,of my college.(irc - #Nixal)
I have helped develop/maintain the following websites belonging to my college :1. www.avenirnsec.com2. www.phoenixnsec.orgPlease guide me through the process and inform me if i can contribute towards fixing any bug or project.
Apologies if i didn't follow the mail list etiquettes.

Regards,
Puja Singh
(irc chat handle - puja)