[TYPO3-GSoC] Results???

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Tue Nov 1 09:46:49 CET 2011

Hej Steffen,

thanks for asking. You're completely right. I already wonder if no one cares about the results of the summer.
In my feeling we (read "all students AND mentors") had this year very less communication about whats happening in GSoC. I think Ben and Ingo prepared a Buzz/News-article about the outcome of this years GSoC, which is - unfortunately - not published yet.

@ben @ingo: any plans?

Even me as a mentor do not know how the other projects go. AFAIK all students did pass, except of one, who quit his project early.

This year I had the luck to attend the mentor summit about one week ago. A very inspiring event (a little bit like our DevDays, but with a wider scope). While talking to people/mentors from other organizations i had some ideas how to improve our next years summer of code. I already started to write a blog article about that. Hope to finish it in the next days.

regards
  tobias