[TYPO3-GSoC] Accepted projects announced, welcome GSoC 2011 students!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Apr 26 11:15:37 CEST 2011

Hi.

Yesterday Google announced the accepted projects for this year's GSoC
program. We got six slots which we filled as follows:

 Aimable Tuyishime
  User Administration Module
 Andreas Wolf
  Integration of semantic ontologies
 Brian Wolff
  Improve support for using WebDav to manipulate resources managed by
  Flow3's content repository
 Nico
  TYPO3 Transition Tool
 Pascal Jungblut
  FLOW3: data model browsing
 Ryan Graham
  Static File Caching

Welcome to the students, good luck and lot's of motivation for the summer!

Make sure to make good use of the community bonding period until coding
starts, the more contacts and information you aquire before the program
starts, the better...

Regards,
Karsten