[TYPO3-GSoC] Student application phase is over - thanks to those who applied!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Apr 8 21:32:17 CEST 2011

Hi everyone.

The student application phase ended today, thanks to those of you who
applied!

We will now review and rank the proposals. During that we might get back
to you if we have questions or suggestions on/for your proposal.

On April 25th Google will announce the accepted projects, so it'll we a
long wait... :) Use the time to get in touch with the TYPO3 community
and each other, using this list and all the other channels the TYPO3
community has to offer.

Regards,
Karsten