[TYPO3-GSoC] WebDav support as a potential GSOC project

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Apr 8 09:40:39 CEST 2011

Hi Brian.

On 07.04.11 04:38, Bawolff Bawolff wrote:
> I'm very interested in participating in Google Summer of Code this
> year, and think that Typo3 would be a cool project to be involved
> with. I previously participated in GSOC last year, for MediaWiki, and
> would love to have the opportunity for another summer of coding with
> gsoc.

What did you do for MediaWiki last year?

> I'm unsure if it would be better to go with an idea that is
> on the official idea page (vs the "random" idea list), since those
> might have more interest from the general typo3 community(?)

Well, there is really no "system" to how the ideas are laid out. It
mostly depends on the original submitter if it's a long description or
simply a three-word sentence. Thus the positioning is not overly
indicative regarding "importance" or "interest". :)

Pick what is most interesting for you, that'll keep you motivated.

Regards,
Karsten