[TYPO3-GSoC] Project request for WebDAV / TYPO3CR

Frederik Löffert frederik at loeffert.com
Thu Mar 25 02:45:01 CET 2010

Hi,

my name is Frederik and I'm interested in GSoC 2010.
Momentarily I'm thinking about which project is fine for me.

"WebDAV access to resources in TYPO3CR and FLOW3" sounds good.
At this time I don't have any knowledge of WebDAV or JSR-283.
OOP in PHP shouldn't be a problem. Nevertheless, is there a realistic
chance to complete this project successfully?

What are the next steps and is there already a mentor defined for this
project?

Kind regards,
Frederik