[TYPO3-GSoC] Project Idea

aishwarya . aishu.moorthy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:19:07 CET 2010

>  I would like to contribute to "Add support for oEmbed to the multimedia
>> content element"
>>

> sounds great.
>

>  i have already done a project creating a library for Codeigniter
>> Framework.
>> It has been listed top here
>>
>> http://www.codeigniterdirectory.com/home/Work-in-progress-%28ex-2E-SVN-dev-2E%29/CodeIgniter-Video-Wrapper/details
>> So please tell me some more suggestions for the topic.
>> i would like to enhance 'oEmbeb' based on Drupal's Emfield Module.
>>

> basically I only know very basic things about oEmbed, so you'd need to make
> sure why we need it, what it is and how you would integrate it.
> Why and what is pretty much clear to me, but consider that other mentors
> are also reading your application that might not know about it.

Thank u for ur reply!!! Typo3 people are so awesome and friendly!!! thanks
for being!
i'll make the concept more clear once i understand the 'oembed' extension
concept well.! coz i've asked the 'oembed' extension's author for it and he
told he'll surely help me understand it!

--
Thanks,
Aishwarya.M.B