[TYPO3-GSoC] Did I miss some infos regarding GSCO09?

Andriy Kushnarov akushnarov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:20:09 CET 2009

Dear all,

My name is Andriy Kushnarov. I am a student developing "L10n Server".
I can inform you only about status of this TYPO3 GSoC project.

First of all this project is successfully passed final evaluation in
August. After that I continued to work on project. On T3CON09 we (me
and Ingo Renner) presented our project.

About current status. As far as I'm still have to study I spend on
project not much time. But now I'm implementing some new ideas for
this project. Also we would like to implement nice design for our
server, and we have some basic interface design draft but we need
designer help.

2009/11/29 Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org>:
> Hi.
>
> Although I was "only" a mentor, not the org admin, here are a few bits.
>
> On 24.11.09 16:44, Stephan Petzl wrote:
>>> What is the status of the 4 accepted projects? Especially the
>>> kickstarter for Extbase.
>
> No idea on kickstarter and translation service, but the security and
> JSR-283 stuff for FLWO3 were rather successful. Security went into FLOW3
> already and the versioning for TYPO3CR hasn't been integrated yet.
>
>>> Did the four mentors (or some of them) take part at the Mentor Summit
>>> in October 24th and 25th? Any Reports from there?
>
> Ingo and Robert went there, Robert posted some small videos and
> information on twitter. A podcast will be released, but Robert didn't
> find the time to edit it yet.
>
>>> Any conclusions? Plans? Will we apply next year, too?
>
> It was worth it, but there is a lot to do better. :) And yes, we'll
> apply next year again.
>
> Regards,
> Karsten

Best Regards