[TYPO3-GSoC] Did I miss some infos regarding GSCO09?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Nov 29 17:32:10 CET 2009

Hi.

Although I was "only" a mentor, not the org admin, here are a few bits.

On 24.11.09 16:44, Stephan Petzl wrote:
>> What is the status of the 4 accepted projects? Especially the
>> kickstarter for Extbase.

No idea on kickstarter and translation service, but the security and
JSR-283 stuff for FLWO3 were rather successful. Security went into FLOW3
already and the versioning for TYPO3CR hasn't been integrated yet.

>> Did the four mentors (or some of them) take part at the Mentor Summit
>> in October 24th and 25th? Any Reports from there?

Ingo and Robert went there, Robert posted some small videos and
information on twitter. A podcast will be released, but Robert didn't
find the time to edit it yet.

>> Any conclusions? Plans? Will we apply next year, too?

It was worth it, but there is a lot to do better. :) And yes, we'll
apply next year again.

Regards,
Karsten