[TYPO3-german] Re: Mask Extension: Seitenverhältnisse im Bild Editor anpassen

Jimit Shah jeemit2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:47:26 CET 2018

Hi

I have not used mask extension , but I have added new image ration on one of my old project.

I have added new php file on EXT:dummy/Configuration/TCA/sys_file_reference.php

and added following codes :
$GLOBALS['TCA']['sys_file_reference']['columns']['crop']['config'] = array(
    'type' => 'imageManipulation',
    'allowedExtensions' => 'jpg,gif,jpeg,tif,tiff,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,ai,svg',
    'ratios' => array(
        '1.7777777777777777' => '16:9',
        '1.3333333333333333' => '4:3',
        '0.71428571428571' => '5:7',
        '1' => '1:1',
        'NaN' => 'Free',
        '0.0' => 'Frei',
    ),
);

it's works fine on TYPO3 7.6 , I don't think TYPO3 changes this thing on 8.7

Please try on your project , good luck :)

Thanks
Jimit Shah
--
TYPO3 Proficient