[TYPO3-german] dd_googlesitemap pages pid instead of realurl shortname

André Sheydin andre.sheydin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:37:59 CET 2016

Hi Marcus,

somehow the problem went by itself. Maybe it had to do with the cache.

For other projects I started to implement the sitemap only via typoscript: http://sheydin.de/logbuch/xml-sitemap-mit-typoscript/ <http://sheydin.de/logbuch/xml-sitemap-mit-typoscript/>

Best, André

—

Sheydin · Studio für Interaction, Information & Corporate Design
Ritterstr. 2-4 · 50668 Köln · www.sheydin.de <http://sheydin.de/> · facebook.com/sheydin <http://facebook.com/sheydin>
T +49 (0)221 96 26 93 06 · M +49 (0)170 419 30 15