[TYPO3-german] powermail custom template

Butch Harper begst3 at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 15 12:12:18 CEST 2013

Butch Harper <begst3 at yahoo.de> schrieb:

> Hi there,
> i'm using powermail v 2.0.9 and i'm trying to set up a custom template.
>
> I defined the path via TS and my custom templates get viewed via those
templates
> now.
> Now i'm trying to use the fields from the form per anem in my template, but i
> don't get them to output.
>
> I tried e.g:

> <f:for each="{form.pages}" as="page">
>   <f:debug>{page.fields.firstname}</f:debug>
>
> and other sttings, but i don't get the field. The debug statement always says
my
> field is "NULL"
>
> How can i get my form fields per anem? Maybe per uid or whatever, but i need
> them to build my form complete custom.
>
> Best regards,
> Andreas Geibert

If i acces the field via the array index it works:
<f:render partial="Forms/Input.html" arguments="{field: page.fields.3}" />

but this gets really messy with many fields in the template, so i'm looking for
accessing it via:
<f:render partial="Forms/Input.html" arguments="{field:
page.fields.firstname}" />

Best regards