[TYPO3-german] powermail custom template

Butch Harper begst3 at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 15 11:55:32 CEST 2013

Hi there,
i'm using powermail v 2.0.9 and i'm trying to set up a custom template.

I defined the path via TS and my custom templates get viewed via those templates
now.
Now i'm trying to use the fields from the form per anem in my template, but i
don't get them to output.

I tried e.g:

..
<f:for each="{form.pages}" as="page">
  <f:debug>{page.fields.firstname}</f:debug>

and other sttings, but i don't get the field. The debug statement always says my
field is "NULL"

How can i get my form fields per anem? Maybe per uid or whatever, but i need
them to build my form complete custom.

Best regards,
Andreas Geibert