[TYPO3-german] solved Question about htmlarea - Browser window popup size - Solution from Author

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Wed Jan 20 10:38:45 CET 2010

Hier ein wichtiger Hinweis auf die 4.3 - Meine Frage an Stanislas war:

Hi Stanislas,
when I use the rte htmlarea to edit a content, I would like to insert links
(to anywhere), there is popping up a new browser window with the current page list.

How can I change the initial window size (lenght) of the popup?
I need t make it longer, much longer, almost 700 to 800 pixel long.

I am googling for 4 hours now, but nowbody has this whish or a hint or a solution.
I am using firefox firebug to find the markers or classes or any hint, where to change it.
If we find a solution, we should publish this in the lists.

Hi Gert,

There are new PageTSconfig properties that may be applied to any RTE popup window
and that allows to set the opening dimensions and position of the window:

RTE.default....
buttons.[button-name].dialogueWindow.width
buttons.[button-name].dialogueWindow.height
buttons.[button-name].dialogueWindow.positionFromTop
buttons.[button-name].dialogueWindow.positionFromLeft

But these are available only with TYPO3 4.3.

With kind regards,
Stanislas

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen