[TYPO3-german] TYPO3 ohne baseURL betreiben

Samuel Talleux samuel at taz.de
Tue Dec 8 16:50:53 CET 2009

Hallo,

ich verstehe zwar nicht, was damit gemeint ist bzw. wie es RealURL
wieder zum Laufen bringen soll, vor allem weil wir gerade KEINE baseURL
mehr wollen, aber mir wurde ein interessanter Link weitergeleitet (danke
an Oliver und Christian!), der die Loesung zu geben scheint:

http://www.typo3tricks.com/when-switching-from-baseurl-to-absrefprefix/

Der ganze Artikel ist interessant, hier aber der Kern der Antwort zu
unserem Problem:

/(...)
config.absRefPrefix = /
or
config.absRefPrefix = /path/to/my/t3installation/

depending on the location of the TYPO3 mainsite directory. But it looked
like it's not that easy, because I ran into some issues (after switching
4 or 5 sites from baseURL to absRefPrefix)./

/- You need to have the latest realURL version and set the
"reapplyAbsRefPrefix = true" in your realURL configuration array to keep
the prefix.
- Linking between domains is not as smooth anymore as with the latest
realURL and 4.2
- If you have references to typo3conf/ext/, they won't be prefixed. I
ran into this by having: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3conf/ext/rgmedialinks/res/mediabox.css" />. I noticed that
this is a bug in the TYPO3 core, so I fixed it.
- There are still some errors if you use custom extensions. You need to
make sure that these work. I had trouble with mailforms and some custom
scripts that alter the "img" tag, because the URL wasn't typo3temp/
anymore but http://www.b13.de/typo3temp, so some default replacements
didn't work anymore. Nothing serious, but just something to keep in mind.
- The latest issue that the Magic images I added during the baseURL
times with the htmlarea RTE didn't work anymore. A simple htaccess
redirect (RewriteRule ^(.+)uploads/(.*?)$ /uploads/$2 [R,L]
) worked just in this case./
(...)

Ich kann gerne berichten, ob/wie wir unser Problem geloest haben, wenn
es soweit ist.

Gruss,

Samuel