[TYPO3-german] t3pages.de - STOP or NOT

tf tf at netresearch.de
Thu Nov 1 15:58:23 CET 2007

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Hallo tf (Thomas Fleck?),
>
> tf schrieb:
>> Abschließend noch folgender Hinweis bzw. schon die Antwort auf eine der
>> bisher am häufigsten gestellten Fragen. "Ja wir stellen t3pages.de gern
>> auch typo3.org zur Verfügung. Hatten wir der Asssociation sogar zu
>> Beginn der Arbeiten  vorgeschlagen, aber dies wurde mit dem Hinweis
>> abgelehnt, daß es auf typo3.org schon ein Listing mit Projekten gibt."
>
> Wenn es so etwas schon gibt, warum habt ihr es noch mal machen wollen?
> Was ist besser an eurer Lösung?
> Welche Vorteile bringt es der Community, wenn eure Lösung auf typo3.org
> umgesetzt werden würde?

Da ich unser Projekt nicht selber loben möchte, erlaube ich mir mal aus
der TYPO3-Marketing Mailingliste zu zitieren:

Hello community,

I think this project is very well done and features a lot of things that
are currently missing on typo3.org, like
- Web 2.0 features like Tags, Tag cloud, Comments and ratings ->
community at its best!
- Larger Screenshots
- Gallerys
- Tip a friend

When talking to potential customers, I often hear "TYPO3 sounds great,
but who is using this system?". Pointing them to
http://typo3.org/about/sites-made-with-typo3/ often results in comments
like
- types and categories are unclear
- characteristics are unsuitable, e.g. not enough industrial sectors, no
characteristics like SEO
- no search function within the projects (only global search)
- badly arranged

A site like t3-pages could have huge positive impact from a marketing
point of view. Why not ask the agency, netresearch, if they'd like to
integrate this site in typo3.org? I bet they would be glad to do it.

@Daniel
What exactly did you mean with "massive copyright infringement"?

Greets

Javier