[TYPO3-english] fluid: Objects lost in for ech

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Wed Aug 8 09:38:22 CEST 2018

Am 08.08.2018 um 06:42 schrieb Christian Platt:

> in the listView /multipleView: do you use an array as a result of
database or an array given from database?
> so what does <f:debug>{item.image}</f:debug> in listView say?

if i make <f:debug>{theMultipleData}</f:debug> it gives me an Array.

The loop i self works correct, the items are rendered, only the
image-field lost its class-reference, thus it cant be rendered.

Strange? Jepp, it is! I never heard about this bevore....

I you ore someone else has an idea: let me know, please"!

Thank you so far,

Christian