[TYPO3-english] fluid: Objects lost in for ech

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Wed Aug 8 10:00:04 CEST 2018

Am 08.08.2018 um 06:42 schrieb Christian Platt:

did not read too carefully: dont know if this is important:

> in the listView /multipleView: do you use an array as a result of database or an array given from database?

// get one record, image render OK
$this->view->assign('singleObject',
  $this->objectRepository->findBySpecialCase());

// get all record, fails image rendering :-(
$moreObjects = $this->objetcRepository->findAll();
$this->view->assign('moreObjects', $moreObjects);

The model ist the same, the repository does only a more specific select,
so only ONE record is returned. All methods pass back the same object-type
/**
* ...params...
* @return Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryResultInterface
*/
php/fluid debug gives me no hint why single passes on image-object and
list does not....

Christian.