[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: RealURL - shortcut to home

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Thu Sep 14 11:04:27 CEST 2017

Hi Jigal,

I replaced _DEFAULT by www.mydomain.com as you suggested, but the speaking URL remains the same: www.mydomain.com/1

Except for the home page, everything seems to be working OK (speaking URLs are simply the page names, followed by .html).

As mentioned in my previous post the DB entries tell me even the speaking URL for the home page shortcut (id = 2) is generated as desired (home.html). However, it is somehow replaced by het speaking URL of the homepage itself (id = 1) in the menu.

Changing the values (0 or 1) for dontResolveShortcuts in the pagePath section of realurlconf.php doesn't seem te have any effect.

I am a bit lost here.

Would it be possible to post a realurlconf.php example of a working solution? Unfortunetly, https://github.com/dmitryd/typo3-realurl/wiki/Notes-for-Integrators#home-page-root-page-and-shortcuts only mentions the issue, but offers no code to resolve it.

Kind regards,

Dennis