[TYPO3-english] RealURL - shortcut to home

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Sep 13 21:12:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 13/09/2017 16:56, Dennis Hoffland wrote:
> Instead, with my current configuration, I keep getting
> http(s)://www.mydomain.com/1 (notice the trailing 1) as the "speaking"
> URL for the Home page in my menu. To make things worse the speaking
> URL's are "lost" completely if I continue navigating from my home page.

First I would get rid of the _DEFAULT part; the manual states that it
can lead to problems and so far I haven't seen problems with the
installations that use the domain names there. You can simply refer to
the configurations of other domains in case you have to support domains
with and without www. prefix for example.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member