[TYPO3-english] Re: Login Trouble and Site Down

Julianne Z julianne at 8vamusicconsultancy.com
Sat Sep 2 19:31:21 CEST 2017

Thank you so much for your quick reply, Gert! I managed to get access to the server OS via PuTTY, but once I signed in the command "df -h" gives the result "-bash: df: command not found". When I look on the GoDaddy hosting info page, it says the operating system is Linux, so I don't know what is wrong.

I don't have a background in computer science, so I don't know much! Thank you for your expertise!