[TYPO3-english] Moving a site

George Brooks truckeetrout at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 18:53:06 CEST 2017

We're considering moving our current 6.2 site to a new host. The site has recently been migrated from 4.4 to 6.2. For a guesstimate of the size of the move I created a tarball of the site - it came in at 1.3GB. This, I know, is way too big for the current content of the site. I don't want to move unnecessary files if I don't have to.  A cruise through the directory structure shows some directories I suspect may be trashed without harm. But before doing that I'd like to know which, if any, of these folders can indeed be trashed:

/public/fileadmin/_migrated
/public/fileadmin/_temp_
/public/typo3temp/_processed_
/public/typo3temp/Cache
/public/typo3temp/compressor

And are there others I could reasonably add to the list?

Thanks.