[TYPO3-english] R: Styling to top link

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Wed Mar 15 09:22:51 CET 2017

Of course you can modify the relevant partial of fluid_styled_content overriding it with your own

Or you can just use css - see attribute selectors https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_attribute_selectors.asp

a[href="#top"]

Riccardo De Contardi
Web Developer
riccardo.decontardi[at]bhuman.it

B Human srl
Corso di Porta Nuova, 46 - 20121 Milano
Tel. +39 02 2023271 - FAX +39 0220240561
Web www.bhuman.it - https://blog.bhuman.it/
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/b-human-srl