[TYPO3-english] Re: Upgrade from 6.2 LTS to 7 LTS

David Bruchmann david.bruchmann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:29:41 CET 2017

Hi Dennis,

the interesting part seems being "codeerror: table is not a table".
If you can hack in the file where this message is produced it would be helpful to know which data are responsible for this line.
but perhaps the problem is only about the mysql-version like Michael remarked.
Sorry probably not very helpful, but I never ever got a message like that during update.

btw. I used the forum yesterday but the pics never showed up ;-)

Best,
David