[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: unable to reset install tool login password - 6.2

Brandon Walsh brandon.walsh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:32:01 CEST 2016

Okay, I've tried it as you suggested, emptying the typo3temp folder after saving LocalConfiguration.php. I get the same error. After attempting the login, there are two folders in typo3temp:

InstallToolSessions/
  hash_13cfb5cf423d44e9beaa8fcddb91b365 (empty file)
  hash_5a22b6b35e34f7d5f6dea310f539fe66 (empty file)
  index.html (basic HTML, produces blank page in browser)

locks/
  (empty)

Any idea what is going wrong? Is there any other information I can provide to help find a solution? Thanks for your help.