[TYPO3-english] unable to reset install tool login password - 6.2

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Wed Oct 26 05:59:28 CEST 2016

the change of the hash is normal (salting passwords)
after saving the LocalConfiguration.php i would recomend empty the
typo3temp folder (maybe i am wrong, but i do it in such situations)

another possibility is, that the webserver could not write in typo3temp
directory, this has the same effect...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format