[TYPO3-english] crash extensions

gabriele piccini dafrasaga at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:44:04 CEST 2016

HI All,
I'm a noob about typo3 CMS.. I'm in to understand how it works.
My intention is to create a website for photography hence I need some galleries and slides..
In the extension module I found some gallery extensions but after installed one the system was not more accessible. Not knowing what to do I reinstalled everything.
After, when I was looking for that extension into the extension part of the website of typo3 I found it was outdated ( it was for an older version of  typo3). Why the extension module didn't block me if I have an newer version??

Cheers Gabriele