[TYPO3-english] extbase extension, bulk insert, how?

mario chiari ml at mariochiari.net
Tue May 3 13:10:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have developed a very simple extbase extension (for TYPO3  6.2.22). It works
fine.

It would help me to be able to create/insert an array of items by something like
a bulk action (say by passing a .json file)

I am not so familiar with extbase, and I am not sure how I should proceed.
In particolar, I do not see something like a createAction() controller and I am
not sure which piece of code insert data into the db.

I look forward for your hints (pointers to some code to hack would help a lot)

thanks
cheers
mario