[TYPO3-english] Apply CSS to Heading Dropdown in CE

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 00:35:33 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

A colleague of mine, who is new to TYPO3 (but loving it!), has brought up an interesting feature request.

In HTMLArea, as you may know, you can stylize the "heading"/"block format" dropdown so that it matches the stylesheet of the web site. However, we're wondering if the same could be done to the "Header"->"Type" dropdown of a content element? I know we can go into the CSS of TYPO3 and forcefully change it, but again I'd like it to match any given web site (and we have an installation with multiple sites on it).

Thanks as always,
-Scott.