[TYPO3-english] Key features of Typo3 for not Typo3 consultants

Giuseppe L. giuseppe at komenco.es
Wed Mar 9 21:44:45 CET 2016

Hi all,

I like a lot Typo3 since a lot of years, and we used as CMS for our website about 3 years ago.But I can't get to use it for our customers, due to our web job is done mainly by a person accostumed to wordpress and Joomla. I don't find ways to use it as as our main CMS for our customers with success, because my main web consultant don't likes Typo3 too much.

Not so easy as Joomla/Wordpress, High learning curve, more time demanded to build a site, templating (we tried to use TV with Artisteer without success in the past), more extensions possiblities with Joomla or Drupal, no woocommerce*, etc.... , and so on. To clarify, right now we work with Themler, a tool thath can give us the HTML needed for the template.

Last years, we were working with Wordpres Joomla and Drupal, but mainly Joomla.

The problem is I'm tired of vulnerabilities and I'm trying again to impose again Typo3 as our main CMS, for this reason, I ask for advice on how to "sell" to our main web consultant that Typo3 is the best option against "the 3 others" to build the corporate websites of our customers, links or tutorials to show thath templating is not a nightmare, and so on...

Thanks to all.

* With no woocommerce, I mean some "little" shop solution with spanish payments gateways and so easy to setup.