[TYPO3-english] Re: Flexform : foreign_table_where is not working properly when we use REC_FIELD

Jainish Senjaliya jainishsenjaliya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:49:53 CEST 2016

Thanks for reply David and Jigal.

i think this is solution for TCA.. I want it for Flexform..

For reload. i have give option in category for reload . <onChange>reload</onChange>

reload is working fine but need to show records selection upon category.

https://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/214169/

I think it was working in old version,
 <foreign_table_where> PRODUCT_TABLE_NAME.category = ###REC_FIELD_settings.category### </foreign_table_where>

May be some syntax is changed or anything else.

If anyone has idea than lets us know.

Regards,
Jainish