[TYPO3-english] Connection problem - pagetree not rendered - https - load balancing

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:46:23 CET 2016

Hi Roberto,
You will have to get the REMOTE_ADDR value by accessing php info page using
load balancer url, and not via the localhost/phpinfo page. I'm not sure if
the IP differs if you access in this way. Please check accessing php info
page via your website (yourwebsite.com/info.php), get the REMOTE_ADDR value
and try updating as I mentioned to see if it makes any difference. This in
facts always works for me as my Load Balancer IPs are dynamic and whenever
I see page tree issue I change to get back the tree list.

Raj.