[TYPO3-english] Upgrade 4.5=>6.2 Extension Manager fails

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Jan 18 18:06:55 CET 2016

Following the upgrade process for 4.5 to 6.2 LTS, we are able to get as far as going through the Upgrade Wizard. All extensions are cleared out of the typo3conf/ext/ directory, and mention of them removed from LocalConfiguration.php and PackageStates.php seems to be OK.

In the install tool Development mode is set.

When we go to the Extension manager, *any* action fails and gives an empty right frame.
No errors displayed by TYPO3, though error reporting is on.
No PHP errors

After this, the right screen stays empty for all modules except Web|Page (Web|List, Systtem|Log, etc. fail.)
This behavior persists until I clear domain cookies (which are the correct domain) and log back in.

After logging in again I can edit content and templates, and view the Log, until I go back to Extension Manager.

Has anyone a suggestion?

Kind regards -- Tony
--
Tony Lush