[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Extension ods_domaincheck ... OT

Damien l_geno_l at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 15 13:49:53 CET 2016

I'm not retraining TYPO3, that's just of the parts I'm working in. If we upgrade here now, it might break everything done yet. Better use a non-actual system than have x customers coming to rip your head of. Or short, guess everybody heard this before: never touch a running system ;-)
What I'm doing right now doesn't require a new version. Either the extension is unusable for newer versions at all (seen some older posts where it worked), or the mistake is on me, wherever it still could be. Pretty sure I'm switching to the PHP-script I found, even so it's outdated too... But I guess it'll work, I just can't see when xD
So thank you all for your help, if anyone finds a solution I'd be glad to see it, but I don't believe this will happen^^
Like I said, if I get the script done I'll post it here as an alternative.

Greetz Damien