[TYPO3-english] Searching for partners in France regions or Corse and/or,Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azu (PACA)

Rino Razzi razzi at archicoop.it
Thu Jan 14 11:23:58 CET 2016

This message should be written in French, I apologize fo that but my
French is not good enough.
My company has the opportunity to present a project in hope it's get
funded by a public entity.
We need to find a partner the has its home in the France regions of
either Corse or Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azu (aka PACA).
We are searching for both technological (software developers) or
stakeholders partners like a Chambre De Commerce.

The project aims at building a community of buyers and sellers that
promotes purchasing behaviors oriented to reduce CO2 emissions.

We got news of this possibility only now and we are in a hurry because
we have to submit our proposal before January 29.

If you are interested or know of someone interested, please let us know.

---

Rino Razzi

Archimede Informatica Societa' Cooperativa
Via Livia Gereschi 36 - 56127, Pisa - Italy
tel.: +39-050-580959
fax: +39-050-8932061
e-mail: razzi at archicoop.it
web: www.archicoop.it