[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Cannot access backend from Install Tool

Irene P irene at kapalselam.org
Mon Jan 11 09:49:54 CET 2016

Quote: Bernd Wilke[1][2] wrote on Fri, 08 January 2016 12:32

> php consist also of a core and additional packages (like extensions).
> http://php.net/manual/en/curl.installation.php
> what packages are available you can see in the INSTAL TOOL in the info
> section where a complete php_info is available:
> System environment, go to the bottom and expand the 'PHP info'-block.

Yes I've installed everything according to that manual, and in the [System environment]>[PHP Info] I see this status:  cURL support  enabled

> as speaking of the Install-Tool:
> have you checked all avallaible test for ok?

I  checked for broken extensions, all fine. All other tests are for images so I'm not sure they're relevant?