[TYPO3-english] Cannot Login to Back End

Bernd Wilke t3n at pi-phi.de
Thu Jan 7 08:32:39 CET 2016

Am 06.01.2016 um 19:14 schrieb Brian Lynch:
> I have tired multiple internet connections, and even virgin browsers,
> could it be that the ISP has changed it's time slice?

???
what time slices should be relevant to the login process of TYPO3?

if you can not connect from any browser or internet connection I would
look for restrictions of the BE-Login.

what are your configurations in the the subarray 'BE' in
LocalConfiguration.php (and additionalConfiguration.php)?

something like: lockIP, sessionTimeout, IPmaskList, lockSSL,
lockSSLPort, enabledBeUserIPLock, cookieDomain, adminOnly, ...

or you have restrictions in your .htaccess? (but then you propably would
not be able to see the login or the install-tool.)

bernd